Why Uponor PEX Plumbing Systems?
With 40 years of proven performance and 15 billion feet of crosslinked polyethylene (PEX-a) pipe installed worldwide, Uponor is the specified choice for commercial domestic-water applications.
Uponor’s AquaPEX® pipe and ASTM F1960 ProPEX® expansion fittings are fully listed, easily specified products that deliver superior quality and long-term performance.
Benefits of Uponor Commercial PEX Plumbing Systems
- Most comprehensive PEX offering — up to 3" pipe
- Most listed and third-party researched PEX for commercial applications
- ProPEX® expansion fittings available in engineered polymer (EP) and lead-free brass up to 2"
- Uponor PEX-a Pipe Support enables hanging spacing similar to that of copper for suspended piping applications
- ASTM E84 plenum listing for Uponor AquaPEX®, PEX-a Pipe Support and ProPEX EP Fittings up to 2"
- Commercial EP multi-port tees offer 60% fewer connections; ideal for public restrooms and hospitality applications
- Suitable for in-slab and under-slab distribution
- Helps projects meet Buy American Act (BAA) provision of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA)
- Exclusive Pipe Sizing Calculator on www.uponorpro.com/calculator
- Full-service design support team of professional designers and project managers
- Uponorengineering.com Resource Center – access specifications, submittals, CAD details, manuals, design guidelines, training and industry resource links
- Uponor parts in Autodesk® Seek, Building-Data/TSI and Trimble® PipeDesigner 3D®
- Uponor specifications in SpecAgent®
- Established nationwide distribution
- Local and regional jobsite training and support
- 25-year warranty on Uponor AquaPEX pipe and ProPEX fittings
Request a Plumbing Design Assistance Manual