Discontinuation of Climate Control Network and Multifunction and proPANEL Units
September 17, 2012
Uponor is refocusing its heating business offering, and as a result of our new strategic direction, we are discontinuing the Climate Cŏntrol™ Network and Multifunction lines as well as the proPANEL® units. Climate Cŏntrol Multifunction and proPANEL units are available while quantities last. The following outlines the timeline for Climate Cŏntrol Network.
Climate Cŏntrol Network Timeline
• Sept. 12, 2012: Final date to accept quotes
• Oct. 12, 2012; Final date to order product
• Dec. 12, 2012: Final product shipment date
• Dec. 12, 2012: Final date to receive returned products (use normal RMA process)
• Feb. 28, 2013: Complete all product installs and commissioning.
These products became positioned in a very small portion of the overall radiant heating/cooling market segment, where the demand and opportunity for growth is limited. This decision will allow us to redirect our resources to focus on other opportunities. Controls have been, and will remain, an important part of Uponor’s heating and cooling strategy and an integrated part of our business; and we are excited to share more when details are finalized.
Note: We will continue to offer Climate Cŏntrol Zoning.
If you have any questions, please contact your Uponor sales representative.