Uponor Sponsors Free ASPE Webinar Featuring Radiant Cooling May 25
May 20, 2011
Devin Abellon, business development manager, Engineering Services, and Dan Sullivan, senior product manager, Commercial Heating and Cooling, will present a one-hour radiant cooling webinar to members of the American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE) on May 25 at 1 p.m. (Central). The focus will concentrate on the engineering and design principles of hydronic systems for complete climate control. The one-hour program will provide 0.1 CEU or 1.0 PDH continuing education credits.
Registration for non-members
If you are not an ASPE member, please enter 8z3rt901 in the coupon code field to waive the non-member fee.
1. Visit https://aspe.org/CurrentWebinar.
2. Bottom of the page, click the nonmember registration link.
3. The next page is a prompt; choose Option 2 to register.
4. On the registration page, there is a field for a coupon code. Enter 8z3rt901 and then press “Update Price.”
5. Complete information; then press “Submit.” Verify one more time on the final screen.
6. You will receive a confirmation e-mail from ASPE and one from their webinar provider. If you don't receive an e-mail right away, check your spam filter. If not in your spam filter, the registration was not submitted. You may need to submit your information; press submit and then verify it one more time.