PEX risers and mains
Greater productivity and stronger performance
Uponor PEX continues to impress for risers and main piping
More than a decade ago, Uponor advanced the commercial construction industry with a PEX solution for in-suite piping that provided faster, easier installs with greater system durability and performance.
Now, with sizes up to 3", Uponor is providing the same quality and reliability with PEX risers and main piping, offering a complete system solution all backed by a 25-year transferable limited warranty.
Delivering intelligent solutions engineered to save time
Uponor has perfected the art of providing systems that exceed expectations and deliver consistent quality for decades of use.
Watch how Uponor PEX made a difference in this historic hotel renovation
- 117,448-square-foot historic hotel originally built in 1927
- 15,000 feet of Uponor AquaPEX® for the repipe
- Pipe sizes up to 3" for the risers, mains and in-suite plumbing
Why PEX for risers and main piping?
- Resists corrosion, pitting and scale buildup
- Reduces water treatment in hydronics
- Stronger resilience in freeze-thaw cycles
- Visual ProPEX® connections can’t be dry fit
- Connections get stronger over time
- Eliminates hot work from the job site
- Uses copper tube size (CTS) hangers and supports
- PEX-a Pipe Support extends hanger spacing to 8 ft.
- Approved for plenum applications
- 25-year transferable limited warranty
Where to buy Uponor