Ecoflex® pre-insulated piping systems
An efficient, sustainable solution for underground or aboveground hydronic hot-water heating, chilled-water cooling or domestic-water applications
What is Ecoflex?
Ecoflex is a pre-insulated piping system with single or twin Uponor PEX-a service pipes at its core in sizes up to 4". The PEX pipes are surrounded by multi-layer, PEX-foam insulation and covered by a corrugated, watertight, HDPE jacket for the ultimate in energy-efficiency and protection.
How Ecoflex can cut install time up to 60%
Ecoflex benefits over other plastic pre-insulated pipes
- High-quality PEX-foam insulation protects against heat loss
- Multi-layer foam not bonded to the pipe (more flexible, easier to make connections)
- Tightest bend radius to eliminate unnecessary connections
- Custom cut-to-length service
- Pipe uncoilers available for easy installation into a trench
- ProPEX® expansion fitting system available up to 3"
- WIPEX™ compression fitting system available up to 4"
- In-house and on-site support team
Ecoflex benefits over rigid pre-insulated pipes
- Lightweight for easier job site transport
- Corrosion resistant for decades of reliable service
- Flexible, long coil lengths to eliminate most underground joints
- No welding or soldering
- No expansion loops or concrete anchors
- No need for straight or level trenches
- No two-step process of insulation after pipe installation